Application ProcessMar 04, 2021 2021-07-05 5:58
CREATING A FREE GQMC ACCOUNT:
- Have your personal information and the necessary scanned documents ready.
- Register an email address that you check regularly. You might consider creating a new email address designated explicitly for IOU studies.
- Once you register you will receive an account activation link via email. Fill out the electronic application form. You will be required to agree and virtually sign our disclaimer form, which can be downloaded here.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Follow the link below to upload your passport-size color photo and your photo ID scan (passport/driving license/national ID card).
- Once you receive the acceptance email (which may take a few days), we ask that you follow the payment and enrollment procedures below, according to the given instructions.
Enrollment and Payment Procedures:
1. PAY THE FEES:
Once you have registered and received your acceptance email, you may proceed to the payment and then enroll.
Payment and enrollment dates: from 1st to 10th of every month
Note: If you make the payment after the 10th of the month, your payment will be logged for the next month and you will be given a chance to enroll at that time.
To be able to enroll, the monthly registration fee needs to be paid.
For more information about the fees, please visit http://www.iou-gqmc.com/khatma/fees/
At the beginning of each month, an email announcement is sent to students where they will find an enrollment link so they can choose a class group.
Before attempting to enroll, please ensure that you have read and understood our enrollment and payment policies.
3. BEGIN YOUR CLASS:
Once you have chosen a class group, you will receive access to the course page and can begin attending the live sessions.
- Before selecting a group, make sure that you are able to follow the group’s schedule (remember that class timings are given in UTC Time).
- Students who select a group will be requested to attend the classes. The coordinator may agree for a student to change his/her group only in rare and extreme cases of dire necessity.
- The monthly registration fees for the Khatma Group program are neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances. This is due to the modest fee charged.
- The monthly fees are deducted from an enrolled student’s account even if the student does not attend any classes.
- Students are required to pay the fee for each month they are going to be enrolled in. The payment shall be made during the prescribed period. Any student who has been enrolled in a group but does not pay the fees for the upcoming month will be unenrolled from the group at the beginning of the upcoming month.