Application ProcessMar 04, 2021 2021-07-05 6:02
CREATING A FREE GQMC ACCOUNT.
- Have your personal information and the necessary scanned documents ready.
- Register an email address that you check regularly. You might consider creating a new email address designated explicitly for IOU studies.
- Once you register you will receive an account activation link via email. Fill out the electronic application form. You will be required to agree and virtually sign our disclaimer form, which can be downloaded here.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Follow the link below to upload your passport-size color photo and your photo ID scan (passport/driving license/national ID card).
- Once you receive the acceptance email (which may take a few days), we ask that you follow the payment and enrollment procedures below, according to the given instructions.
Enrollment and Payment Procedures
1. PAY THE FEES:
Once you have registered and received your acceptance email, you may proceed to the payment and then enroll (choose a page from juz Amma that you wish to memorize).
Once your payment has been made you may select the desired page.
3. BEGIN YOUR CLASS:
Once you have chosen a page, you will receive access to the course page and can begin memorizing your daily ayat.
Note: your access to the course page will be valid for 30 days from the day you enroll.