ProcessMar 03, 2021 2021-07-05 5:38
Steps to complete the online application process
Create a free GQMC account.
Before you begin:
- Have your personal information and the necessary scanned documents ready.
- Register an email address that you check regularly. You will receive there the account activation link as well as other regular correspondence. You might consider creating a new email address for IOU studies only.
- Fill out the electronic application form. You will be required to agree and virtually sign our disclaimer form, which can be downloaded here. Check your email inbox for our confirmatory mail and click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Follow the below link to upload your passport-size color photo and your photo ID scan (passport/driving license/national ID card).
- On receiving the acceptance email, which may take a few days, you will be able to follow the below payment and enrollment procedures according to given instructions.
1. Pay the Fee
Upon successful completion of Step 1, you may proceed to the payment and then enroll.
Payment and enrollment dates: from 1st to 10th of every month
Note: If you make the payment after 10th of a month, your payment will be logged for the next month and you will be given a chance to enroll that time.
To be able to enroll, the monthly registration fee needs to be paid.
In order to learn more about the fees, click here.
At the beginning of each month, an announcement is made where students find an enrollment link through which they may choose a slot.
Before attempting to enroll, ensure that you have read and understood our enrollment and payment policies.
3. Begin your Classes
Once you have selected a slot, your teacher will contact you in order to arrange the first session.
- Before selecting a slot, make sure that you are able to follow the class schedule (remember that class timings are given in UTC Time).
- Students who select a slot will be requested to attend the classes and abide by the attendance policies.
- The monthly registration fees for the One-on-One Quran Memorization program are neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- The monthly fees are deducted from an enrolled student’s account even if the student does not attend any classes.
- Students are required to pay the fee for each month they are going to be enrolled to. The payment shall be made during the prescribed period. Any student who has been enrolled in a slot but does not pay the
fees for the upcoming month will be unenrolled by the beginning of the upcoming month.